What My Kids Don't Know Hurts Me

What My Kids Don't Know Hurts Me is a blog about parenting.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Finger-Licking Good

My son John, who is six, asked me at breakfast which finger was supposed to be stuck up in the air, and which to never stick up. Little did I know he'd turn it into a class project at school with this handy diagram:



John also recently pointed out how lame my theoretical super powers would be. "If we were super heroes, my power would be lightning," he said. "What would yours be?"

"Love," I said. "Love is all you need."

"LOVE?" he said indignantly. "Eeeewww."

John would have been so disappointed in the Dalai Lama, who visited our town this week, spreading his message of kindness. At least John and His Holiness could have agreed on the digit diagram.



If you'd like to receive this blog in your e-mail box, please enter your address below (I will never share your address or send spam):


Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs